SOUL SAFARI RETREAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once Wide Africa Safaris has received your booking request we shall require a commitment fee to ensure space is held on your behalf at Marataba Conservation Explorers Camp and we shall invoice you with an online payment link to be made within 7-days. This will be in South African Rands.
- Once we have received a non-refundable deposit of 30% which is our commitment fee, we shall confirm all the arrangements and correspondence will commence between Louise & Brigitte as to your participation and further assistance required ie such as flights.
- When we confirm to you in writing, then your booking is confirmed and accepted by us
- Once the booking is confirmed, we will send you a copy of our pre-tour information for your trip. Please ensure that you also take out full travel insurance when the deposit is paid.
- Final payment is due to Wide Africa Safaris not later than 60 days prior to arrival (20 April 2021).
- Please be advised that despite booking being confirmed, unless flights are paid for in full at time of booking, they remain subject to current Industry and Aviation Fuel Increases, including exchange rate fluctuations and if any flights have been quoted and booked on your behalf by Wide Africa, industry related fuel increases may be experienced. The client/agent will be liable for fuel surcharges unless they have been settled in full upon to guarantee the price which is only valid for 24 hours upon quoting.
- Upon final payment you will be issued with your final details, vouchers and air tickets (if applicable).
- Cancellation fees are levied when guests cancel confirmed reservations. The costs of the cancellation fees will escalate shorter the lead time is between your cancellation received and your confirmed departure date.
- Please note that any bookings cancelled after the commitment fee is paid will be liable for cancellation fees according to the property and service providers’ terms and conditions.
- We strongly recommend that all travellers are advised to take out fully comprehensive travel insurance with “cancellation for no reason”. This insurance must be able to fully cover cancellation of travel fewer than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Please note that Marataba Conservation Camps will allow postponement of a booking for up to 12 months if travel is cancelled with a commitment fee prior to arrival due to a WHO-recognised pandemic directly impacting the guests’ ability to travel (eg lockdown, no flights, guest not allowed to board a flight, guest falls ill due to a pandemic and unable to travel).
- In the event of a WHO-recognised pandemic directly impacting the ability of Marataba Conservation Camps to meet its obligations with respect to the booking, all monies received, including the commitment fee will be fully refunded (eg lockdown in RSA, Government restrictions on trade).
- Credit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express via online payment link.
- Direct deposit: Please deposit the amount due via direct deposit/money transfer to our bank account:
- ACCOUNT NAME: WIDE AFRICA SAFARIS
- BANK: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
- BRANCH: PINELANDS
- ADDRESS: SHOP G51 | Howard Shopping Centre | Pinelands | CAPE TOWN
- SORT CODE: 03-63—09
- SWIFT / BIC: SBZA ZA JJ
- ZAR ACCOUNT NO: 271194057
- Please note that it is a condition of booking that you have travel insurance in place. Travel insurance should be taken out in your home country and we recommend insurance covering you for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- Please note that should you have been quoted in US Dollars and wish to settle payment by means of a credit card, your quotation will be converted to South African Rand prior to the transaction being processed. The Dollar/Rand rate of exchange on the day that the transaction is processed will be used to determine the equivalent Rand amount. The South African Reserve Bank prohibits South African companies from taking foreign credit card payments and keeping the payment in foreign currency. The payment has to be converted to South African Rand’s before it is credited to the recipient.
- Guests are welcome to settle payment by means of a bank transfer. In this instance the amount will be converted by your bank on presentation of the invoice. ALL bank charges are for the guests account.
- Please note that in the event of flights being booked by WIDE AFRICA SAFARIS on behalf of the guest, airlines require the full names of passengers as printed on their passports and will not accept changes once tickets are issued. WIDE AFRICA SAFARIS accepts no responsibility for incorrect passport numbers or incorrect spelling of full names. Please ensure accurate information is sent.
- International visitors require a valid passport together with onward travel documents. If travelling to South Africa, then guests must please ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months after their entry date and that they have a minimum of 3 blank back to back pages (if there is insufficient space in the passport then entry will be denied) in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. All passport holders should verify with their relevant consulate concerning visa entry requirements.
- Please ensure that you have all the necessary visas prior to departure (unless available on entry) AS WIDE AFRICA SAFARIS CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS. If you are extending your journey to other countries, please establish entry requirements for those countries as well.
- In addition, a parent traveling with children, without the other parent, will need a letter of consent from the absent parent. The letter of consent must be certified by the police.
- Please consult your medical practitioner for any necessary vaccinations, innoculations or medication prior to travel. For malaria specific information in Africa, please see www.travelclinic.co.za
Complaints & Problems
We do our best to give you an enjoyable, trouble-free journey but occasionally even the best-laid plans can go wrong. In the event of a problem whilst you are on travelling, please contact our office immediately and speak to Brigitte +27 (0)83 9779 459. This gives us the opportunity to correct the matter immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately, please send details of your complaint to us in writing within 10 days to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.